My Hobby Paragraph for Class 5,6,7,8, SSC & HSC

A hobby is an enjoyable activity that we do in our free time. It helps us relax, learn new skills, and stay mentally and physically healthy. Below you will find easy and exam-friendly "My Hobby Paragraph" examples for Classes 5–12, including SSC and HSC students. ‎

100 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 5

‎My favorite hobby is gardening. I have a small flower garden in front of my house. I plant roses, marigolds, and other flowers there. Every morning and evening, I water the plants and remove the weeds. My parents also help me take care of the garden. I feel very happy when I see colorful flowers blooming. Gardening makes my mind fresh and keeps me active. It also teaches me to love nature. I enjoy spending my free time in my garden, and I want to make it more beautiful in the future.‎

150 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 6

My favorite hobby is reading books. I read storybooks, magazines, and newspapers in my free time. Reading is a very useful habit because it increases my knowledge and improves my language skills. I especially enjoy adventure stories and biographies of famous people. Whenever I get a new book, I feel excited. Reading also helps me do better in my studies because I learn many new words and ideas. Instead of wasting time on mobile games, I prefer to read interesting books. This hobby refreshes my mind and helps me use my leisure time wisely. I think every student should develop the habit of reading books because it is both enjoyable and educational.

180 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 7

‎My favorite hobby is drawing. I love drawing pictures of nature, animals, and people. I usually draw during my leisure time and on holidays. I use pencils, colors, and sketchbooks to create different pictures. Drawing gives me great pleasure and helps me express my ideas and feelings. It also improves my creativity and concentration. Sometimes I participate in school art competitions and enjoy sharing my drawings with friends and teachers. Whenever I feel tired or stressed, drawing makes me relaxed and happy. I want to become a better artist in the future and learn more about painting. In my opinion, drawing is a wonderful hobby for students because it is enjoyable, creative, and educational.

200 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 8

‎ ‎My favorite hobby is playing cricket. I play cricket with my friends every afternoon after school. Cricket is a very popular game in our country, and I enjoy both playing and watching it. This hobby keeps my body fit and energetic. It also teaches me teamwork, discipline, and patience. I have my own bat and ball, and we often play in a nearby field. Whenever I get free time, I practice batting and bowling. Playing cricket removes my study stress and refreshes my mind. I admire many famous Bangladeshi cricketers and dream of becoming a good player one day. I think outdoor games are much better than spending too much time on mobile phones. Therefore, cricket is not only my hobby but also a healthy way to spend my leisure time.

220 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 9

My favorite hobby is photography. I enjoy taking pictures of nature, people, and interesting places. Whenever I travel or visit a new location, I try to capture beautiful moments with my mobile phone. Photography helps me notice the beauty around me and improves my observation skills. I like taking photos of sunsets, rivers, flowers, and village life. Sometimes I edit my photos and share them with friends. This hobby is both enjoyable and creative. It also teaches me patience and attention to detail. In my free time, I watch photography tutorials to learn new techniques. Photography refreshes my mind and helps me create lasting memories. I believe it is a meaningful hobby for students because it develops creativity and helps us appreciate the world around us.

250 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for Class 10

‎ My favorite hobby is traveling. I love visiting new places and learning about different people and cultures. During school vacations, I often travel with my family to various towns, villages, and tourist spots. Traveling gives me real-life knowledge that cannot be learned from books alone. I enjoy seeing rivers, hills, historical places, and local markets. It refreshes my mind and removes the boredom of daily routine. I also take photographs and keep a travel diary to remember my experiences. Through traveling, I have learned to respect different lifestyles and traditions. It has made me more confident and curious about the world. Although traveling can sometimes be expensive, I think the experience is very valuable. In my opinion, traveling is one of the best hobbies for students because it is enjoyable, educational, and broadens our knowledge.‎

280 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for SSC

‎A hobby is an enjoyable activity that a person does during leisure time. It is not a profession, but it gives pleasure and refreshes the mind. My favorite hobby is gardening. I have made a small garden in front of my study room where I grow flowers and vegetables. In my spare time, I loosen the soil, remove weeds, water the plants, and plant new saplings. I have also built a fence to protect the garden from animals. Gardening is very beneficial for me. It provides physical exercise and keeps me healthy. It also teaches me patience, responsibility, and love for nature. Every morning, I feel happy when I see fresh flowers blooming in my garden. I also grow some vegetables, which help my family save money. After long hours of study, working in the garden relaxes my mind and reduces stress. I believe every student should have a hobby because it makes life cheerful and productive.

300 Words – My Hobby Paragraph for HSC

‎‎A hobby is an activity that a person enjoys doing regularly in their free time. It is important because it removes boredom, reduces stress, and helps develop new skills. My favorite hobby is photography. I enjoy capturing beautiful moments of nature, people, and daily life. I usually take photographs during holidays and in my leisure time. I love photographing rivers, flowers, birds, sunsets, and village scenery. Photography has taught me to observe things carefully and appreciate the beauty around me. It has also improved my creativity and patience. Sometimes I edit my photos and organize them into albums. This hobby refreshes my mind after long hours of study and helps me stay mentally relaxed. I also learn new photography techniques from books and online tutorials. In the future, I would like to become a skilled photographer and tell stories through my pictures. In my opinion, photography is a wonderful hobby for students because it is creative, educational, and enjoyable.
‎ ‎Exam Tip: Memorize the paragraph that matches your class. You can also replace the hobby with your own favorite hobby while keeping the same structure. ‎ ‎